Volga-Dnepr Group www.volga-dnepr.com is a global logistics company with two airline operating units as part of the global logistics “cargo supermarket”. Volga-Dnepr Airlines operate the AN124 and IL76 providing our clients with specialized heavy weight and outsize charter airlift on demand as required by our clients. We also operate AirBridgeCargo which is a global scheduled service provider operating the B744F and the B748F. We have 20 B748F on order for delivery over the next five years.
Volga-Dnepr Group will be opening a remote OCC which will cover North America/South/Latin America/Mexico and the Caribbean. We are looking for a flight dispatcher with very specific skills and qualifications to be located in the Houston area which will work closely with our Stansted UK and Ulyanovsk/Moscow Russia office.
1) Must be a US citizen or the ability to live and work in the US
2) Must be able to read, write and speak fluent in English and Russian. Should be able to communicate clearly in both languages in all mediums.
3) FAA Flight Dispatcher License
4) Aviation university degree preferred not required. Airline operations experience counts.
5) 2-5 years international experience as flight dispatcher or airline station operations agent. Other airline operation experience will be considered.
6) Willing to relocate to the Houston, Texas area.
1) Coordinate operations activities in the North/South America area of operations.
2) Coordinate airline operations activity with CBP/TSA/DOT (traffic rights)/FAA and airport authorities.
3) Coordinate/assist with setting up ground handling/fueling/crew logistics as required by the operation and/or the OCC in Ulyanovsk.
4) Coordinate with embassies when flights require diplomatic clearances.
5) Assist OCC with overfly authorities as requested/needed.
6) Flight Navigator duties to assist US sales force but may also assist sales force located globally.
7) Flight Navigator position performs research and analysis as requested by the sales team which will determine if a charter flight may be operated safely and efficiently. This duty is primarily related to the AN124 and IL76 and their specific missions.
The position requires significant logistical coordination with many internal and external customers. Clear and timely communication with all entities is critical.
for the position has not been determined at this time but will be commensurate
with flight dispatch position based in Texas.
2) Complete medical/dental package is provided for the employee and their family. There is no cost to the employee for the coverage.
3) Volga-Dnepr provides a 401K plan with limited match.
4) Vacation is two weeks after the first year of service.
If you are qualified and interested please forward your CV to me. I look forward to speaking with you about the position.
Director Global Operations
Volga-Dnepr Unique Air Cargo
9400 Grogans Mill Road
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Direct 832 585-8611
Cell 281 630-3006